New York No Limits Film Series is an ongoing event presented in NYC. NYNL submission standards; Feature Films at least 50 minutes, Short Films, no longer than 30 minutes and Featurettes, between 31 and 49 minutes. Film submissions may be in any subject or genre.
NYNL is a refuge for films outside the bounds, in the heart of the most storied arts community in the world. Submissions of short films from all genres are welcome. Please be sure your submission matches the length/time guidelines and contact us if you have a question – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for Entry for Films to the NYNL 2013 Season is currently open.
New York No Limits accepts submissions by the following methods:
1. Take of advantage of quick, efficient, eco-friendly, and discounted submission by submitting through Withoutabox. Upgrade your project through Withoutabox to receive a discounted submission fee.
Contact www.withoutabox.com for details.
Withoutabox logos are trademarks of Withoutabox, a DBA of IMDB.com or its affilliates.
2. By mail: DVD’s, Scripts and submission fees can be mailed directly to:
New York No Limits
263 Kingsland Ave #1L
Brooklyn, NY 11222
Make checks payable to "New York No Limits".
The next deadline/fee for each category is as follows:
- Short Films Series 2013 Summit (less than 30 minutes)- EXTENDED DEADLINE – SCREENERS ONLY, 9/30 - Shorts selected for this program will screen in the 2013 Summit.
- Feature Films (51 or more minutes)- CLOSED
- Featurettes (31-50 minutes)- CLOSED
- Short Screenplays(25 pages or less)- CLOSED